BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Enjoy Pastime with Music




Music has always been a part of every culture, big or small. It has been there from the beginning of time, and I'm sure it will be there at the future. It has become a part of people, and who they are. Everyone has their own choice of music, whether we play it by personal choice or music we hear in malls or some establishments.



I love music’s especially pop/rock, love songs, acoustics and RNB, at home one of my hobby is listening music’s while inside the room or doing some household chores. It’s my own way to lessen my tiredness when I have work in the house. Sometimes, My mother’s don’t like to open the radio all the time because she said that the payments for electricity bill will increase too much so that after several hours I am required to turn-off the radio and that's the time I played music’s on my mp3 player with headset. Well, definitely I like music’s because of lyrics or the message of the song and the background of music or sound of it.




Some music represents people, and other music expresses people. Either way, music is around and keeps on growing. Growing to new ideas and feelings that capture the interest of anyone.

0 comments: